The creative industries are at last beginning to understand the value – and creative power – of consent as a tool for safety, wellbeing, resilience and communication.
I currently offer a number of services to creative project teams navigating concerns around safeguarding, including:
- Policy & Protocol Development
- Provision of Trigger Warnings & Sensitive Content Specifications
- Delivery of bespoke workshops, including:
- Our Team – team-building to collaborate on conduct and consent processes
- Our Craft – incorporate consent in the creation of character and narrative
- Our Audience – explore how to interact with immersed audiences
- Our Rights – deliver training on your organisation’s policies and practices
- Rehearsal support for intimate & sexually violent content
- Mediation and disciplinary support
- Crisis Management planning & action
- Evaluation & Reporting
- Licensed Chaperone
This work has had a particular impact for immersive theatre, interactive performance, and devised projects, but can be adapted to suit different project needs, team sizes, across all creative forms.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free initial discussion.
- Immersive London [The Immersive Wolf of Wall Street; The Immersive Great Gatsby]
- Inventive Productions [Alcotraz, Pirates of the Hidden Spirit, Moonshine Saloon]